EMS Membership Program
The Emergency Medical Service (EMS) Membership Program offers Burbank residents an affordable means of paying emergency medical services and ambulance transportation costs not covered by medical insurance.
By joining the EMS Membership Program, you and all permanent residents of your household receive, at no additional cost:
- Emergency medical services provided by Burbank Fire Department Paramedics.
- Emergency ambulance transportation to local emergency receiving hospitals, as often as necessary.
- Emergency coverage anywhere within the City of Burbank, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Some insurance companies do not cover paramedic and ambulance transportation services. You should check with your insurance company to determine your exact coverage.
There are two ways to pay for the EMS Membership Program:
- If you receive a Burbank Water & Power bill, you may choose to have $5 per month added to your bill.
- Or, you may choose to pay the annual membership fee of $60 by check.
To become a member, find out more about this program, and download an enrollment form, visit www.burbankfire.us/emsmembershipprogram.