Return to full list >>
The Burbank Fire Department encourages the community to follow these water safety tips:
- Never leave a child unattended in or near water.
- Teach kids to swim. Enroll in classes offered by the City of Burbank Parks and Recreation Department.
- Ensure all pools and spas - both in your backyard and any public pool - have compliant drain covers.
- Install barriers, covers and alarms on and around your pool and spa.
- Know how to perform cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) on children and adults.
- Consider hiring a professional lifeguard when having social gatherings around pools or spas.
Learn more at www.burbankfire.us/watersafety.